Orange Mocktail



Orange mocktail / Orange lemon juice recipe is a simple and yummy summer drinks recipe. I make juices & milk shakes with fruits very often as we love juices. Recently I had this Orange mocktail in a juice corner.

So I browsed for mocktail recipes without alcohol .I am happy that I got yet  interesting recipe using orange fruit. Lets see how to make this non–alcoholic cocktail recipe - Orange Mocktail at home easily.
Selective Focus Photography of Pure Orange Juice

INGREDIENTS :

  • Orange - 2 nos
  • Lemon - 1/2 - 1 no ( adjust)
  • Sugar - 2-3 tbsp
  • Water - as needed
  • Soda water - optional

  • Method :

    • Extract the juice from Oranges.
    • Add lemon juice and mix well.
    • Strain the juice and add required sugar and water.
    • Mix well and check for taste.
    • Add more sugar or water if needed. 
    • Serve immediately.
    • Enjoy !
    Orange Juice in Clear Drinking Glass

    Comments